Olympics Start

firedoc5

Didn't know if anyone is interested to watch and discuss the upcoming Olympics. If not, just disregard this.

GO USA

In case you get so absorbed that you forget what year it is...

Bring it on :usa2:

Stay with me, this is, admittedly, confusing.

The daughter of the brother of my brother in law's brothers first wife is going to the Olympics, as a part of the Israeli Olympic Team.

I think this might be clearer...

Richard has a brother in law. This fellow has a brother, who had a first wife. She also had a brother. This fellow had a daughter, who is going to the Olympics on the Israeli Team.

Right?

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Actually, as the composite language of Yiddish seems to have a terminology for almost everything, I was hoping for a word that means all that, up to the father of the olympian. I wanted that word to describe who he was to me.

Yiddish is something that I don't really speak. Picked up a few words here and there from my father, who grew up in DC. But nothing useful, really...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

With my background, or my education, I should be able to speak, in no particular order, Hebrew, German, Russian, Yiddish, Polish, Morse code, and Spanish.

I cannot.

Considering my extensive book of guitar music, the fact that I play by ear and cannot read music is interesting, too.