What Would You Do If?

itku2er

Spam I'd take

work with a continual pms'ng(female) or Aggressive(male) boss or

work with a boss(same gender) who can't keep her/his hands off your butt and other areas(no sexual harassment laws are in effect) so you have no recourse.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spam I'd take

work with a continual pms'ng(female) or Aggressive(male) boss or

work with a boss(same gender) who can't keep her/his hands off your butt and other areas(no sexual harassment laws are in effect) so you have no recourse.

The PMS I can handle.

I know many can relate to this. Would you rather work outside when it's 95 out, or work in an office at a desk when it's 85 inside?

I would most definitely prefer to work outside when it's 95 out. Because at least you're outside, you're getting fresh air (unless you're in Beijing) and you get to see sun and trees, etc. I work inside an office that's rediculously hot and it drives me up the wall.

If you could have any superpower, whether another superhero has it already or you're just making it up, what would it be?

the ability on my command to teleport items.

for example, teleport the obviously faking drug seeker to Spenacs Jurisdiction or....

The 100 inch flat screen TV that Circuit city has on display. Zap, it's at my house

the 5000 laptop that is on display at Microcenter - Zap it's at my house.

Catherine Bell in a g-string - Zap she's at my house fixing me mai tais and doing a sexy dance.

Ok question from me

who's hotter

Terri or

spenac

I would most definitely prefer to work outside when it's 95 out. Because at least you're outside, you're getting fresh air (unless you're in Beijing) and you get to see sun and trees, etc. I work inside an office that's rediculously hot and it drives me up the wall.

If you could have any superpower, whether another superhero has it already or you're just making it up, what would it be?

Invisibility with super human strength.

If you had the chance of a free car, either a '69 Camero, '72 Shelby Cobra Mustang, or a brand new vehicle, what would it be?

Invisibility with super human strength.

If you had the chance of a free car, either a '69 Camero, '72 Shelby Cobra Mustang, or a brand new vehicle, what would it be?

2009 jeep cherokee. loaded to the hilt with a sunroof great stero and all the bells and whistles.

What would you do IF you could be anyone in the whole world who that person be and why?

Heaven forbid to say Paris Hilton, but yeah ok, her! But I would rather be myself.

I would like to be wealthy for a day, so I can take what it is I need to help myself, family and friends, then help those less fortunate. I would start at 12AM and at the stroke of midnight the next day it all ends.

So everything that I did for the greater good was accomplished.

the ability on my command to teleport items.

for example, teleport the obviously faking drug seeker to Spenacs Jurisdiction or....

The 100 inch flat screen TV that Circuit city has on display. Zap, it's at my house

the 5000 laptop that is on display at Microcenter - Zap it's at my house.

Catherine Bell in a g-string - Zap she's at my house fixing me mai tais and doing a sexy dance.

Ok question from me

who's hotter

Terri or

spenac

LMAO oh ruff............I say SPENAC is Hotter than me.

what would you do if you had to choose between:

1. Being true to yourself

2. Living a lie and having everything you always wanted or needed.

Paris Hilton??? DEAR GOD... *WHY*?

Here's a choice for you...

Give up your most valued relationship and you will have perfect health for the rest of your life...

Don't give up your most valued relationship, and both of you die of cancer.

I know... it's an evil one.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Paris Hilton??? DEAR GOD... *WHY*?

Here's a choice for you...

Give up your most valued relationship and you will have perfect health for the rest of your life...

Don't give up your most valued relationship, and both of you die of cancer.

I know... it's an evil one.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

That is evil wendy, umm my choice would be to let them go, I love them enough to not want them to endure the pain and suffering that cancer causes so I would let them go.

What would you do if you had to choose between:

1. knowing when you are going to die?

2. knowing how you will die?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.