Versed via blowdart gun?

Hey, it brought attention to the article...

But it was a little racy for a title from Michael, I have to agree! :D

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I like the idea!!! I think we need to give more meds by blow dart!! HMMM, tranquilizer guns on ambulances. I hope it catches on

:D But it takes away from the fun of watching the cop choke slam the guy on to your stretcher... that was freaking hilarious, and then what the nurse did to the same patient later.

Im guilty of saying stupid things on the net....Fact of the matter is, if we are in a rational state of mind then we should keep some comments to the crew room.

:( But it takes away from the fun of watching the cop choke slam the guy on to your stretcher... that was freaking hilarious, and then what the nurse did to the same patient later.

#-o Thanks for giving them more fodder. :x

Dear Mr. Christopher...

Why didn't you add the /sarcasm thing to the end of your newest "dumb statement"?

You have much to learn... :(

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I like the tranquilizer dart idea. we could video record it and start a new version of wild kingdom. Cant you see it? " now that the urban wackaloon has been sedated the paramedic will attach a radio collar on him for tracking purposes". So we can stay away from where he's at in the future.

Before all the sensitive people get mad its a joke ok !

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.