Doing a Paper on EMT's and Emergency Medical Services

Will be writing a paper on Emergency Medical Technicans and Emergency Medical Services for a Health organization class, at Metro State College-Denver- If you have any thing that you want to add or pass on for consideration that would be cool.anything used, the person will recive proper credit..in the paper..

Thanks for your help

Let me know what you basic education is like in your area,s and what your EMS systems are like there as well, other wide all I have to draw on is Colorado Springs and Denver area.. Thanks for all your help and support. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I guess you can just say they are just like everyone one elses EMS Service... 911 calls , Depending Some in bigger citys like Muncie Indiana they alternate between calls Medic 12 then Medic 13... while others in small city just have 3 trucks that one is taken at a time unless you get a call while you are on a call.. Mostly done on Vol. Services.... While others are transport taking patients to hospitals from home or hospital to hospital... what ever you work as, I agree emts are very underpaid for what knowledge and strain they have to go threw to get their EMT Titles, compared to some jobs where you only run a factory machine and get paid more... I think that who ever joins the EMS services isn't because of the money unless you move higher as in EMT-A or EMT-P...but I think why people do it is because of their good hearts and wanting to help people.... i vol. at many different places when ever I can ...But besides saying something about any emts.... we take calls whether you get hung up crap like a 911 hang nail call or your working a MI.... and we will help people when ever we can... there you go put that in your book....

Good Evening:

I am not exactly sure what you might be looking for, but I would be more than willing to offer you any assistance you may need. If you are seeking information from a management perspective i.e. Resource Deployment, System Status Management, Key Performance Indicators, Unit Hour Utilization and things of that nature, let me know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.