Emt City contact list.

itku2er

There was some of us discussing this in chat about how we would know if something happeded to one of us so, After much thinking some of us have daily contact with others out side this site via cells or what not and others do not. So if anyone is interested You can send me a PM with your name all that good stuff and I will pm you my cell and info and you can give that to the person you desinate to call if anything happens to you like accident etc etc. But you will have to tell people to call or email so that I can share it with the people here. You can PM me or email me at itku2er@yahoo.com.

And before you ask this information will not be shared with anyone. I will not sale it on ebay. (that was just AK's Ruffems and Boo's numbers I was saling off ebay!) And you can not get mine off the gas station walls that number is null and void now I got a new phone lol

There was some of us discussing this in chat about how we would know if something happeded to one of us so, After much thinking some of us have daily contact with others out side this site via cells or what not and others do not. So if anyone is interested You can send me a PM with your name all that good stuff and I will pm you my cell and info and you can give that to the person you desinate to call if anything happens to you like accident etc etc. But you will have to tell people to call or email so that I can share it with the people here. You can PM me or email me at itku2er@yahoo.com.

And before you ask this information will not be shared with anyone. I will not sale it on ebay. (that was just AK's Ruffems and Boo's numbers I was saling off ebay!) And you can not get mine off the gas station walls that number is null and void now I got a new phone lol

Terri, Terri, Terri....what am I gonna do with you?

The word you're looking for is 'SELL'..(haven't we had this conversation before?)

You can SELL something....you can wait for a SALE on an item, but you cant 'SALE' an item!

would sell

could sell

should sell

to sell

will sell

might sell

sold

already sold

sold yesterday...

on sale

Found a sale,

looking for a sale

garage sale

yard sale

rummage sale

And this concludes our 'word of the day' for today!

Terri, the information I have gathered about you from my contacts in homeland security, FBI, CIA, Interpol and all three credit bureaus would fill the warehouse that they housed the Ark of the Covenant in Indiana Jones.

Before you sell any of my information, just remember who you are dealing with? ha ha ha

I found a sail on sale. However, those who are landlubbers like me, don't know that a sail is a sheet. So now, I have a spinnaker on my bed, and a contour on my boat's mast.

LOL.

Terri, the information I have gathered about you... would fill the warehouse that they housed the Ark of the Covenant in Indiana Jones.

Not surprising, since she's just about as old...

;) :twisted:

Bwaahahahahahahahahaaa....

'zilla

Not surprising, since she's just about as old...

;) :twisted:

Bwaahahahahahahahahaaa....

'zilla

Zilla you dont even want to know what I promised to sell on ebay of yours..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

with age comes wisdom.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

zilla just to confirm Terris item she's selling that was yours, it's amazing and should fetch a little over a dollar and a quarter.

Hmm...I knew that was Terri's number on the 7-11 wall.........That dirty ole' homeless guy will be in his glory now..... :D

Hmm...I knew that was Terri's number on the 7-11 wall.........That dirty ole' homeless guy will be in his glory now..... :D

I won't tell terri that it was you that put it there, fred.....that secret's safe with me! :lol::lol::lol::lol: