Trash TV strikes again

Doug

I saw a commercial for the show "Moment of Truth." Apparently the next show features an EMT who is shown on the commercial being asked "Have you ever touched a female pt. more than you had to?" and "Have you ever falsified a report?" With the end promiseing something to the effect of "The answer he gives may end his career." OUT F'ING STANDING A'HOLE!!! Thanks for making us all look like the scumbag you apparently are. I think this guy ought to be fired just for the poor judgement he showed in going on the show!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats sad is the company he works for will probably give him a pay raise for the advertising. :shock:

This idiot should not be allowed to keep his certification if he answers yes to either question. He also should face criminal charges if yes to either question. Jerk, he gives us taxi drivers a bad name.

This show caters to the lowest common denominator in our society.

It's as bad as this new swingers show on ABC.

I have turned the networks off except for CSI Miami and NCIS for the most part.

I won't even let my son watch cartoons on the networks or even the kids networks because they are all negative influences. The only one that has some redeeming qualities are the cartoons on QUBO network with Veggietales but even that has been so dumbed down it's outrageous. If you are not familiar with Veggietales the show had before it went Networkized, it had a uplifting Christian message and now that it is networkized any mention of God is scrubbed out of it.

We are heading down the wrong path here people. That's all I'm gonna say.

I recently went back to basic cable so I can watch the news and the CSI shows and The Unit. Jeopardy is another show I watch, but they are all available on basic cable.. The quality of television sucks. I find myself more and more at the public library looking for a good book.

We have satellite TV at the station. My partner and I were watching re-runs of M*A*S*H* the other day.

As for this particular loser, he should be shown the door immediately for being stupid. I think he should have anticipated the types of questions they would be asking.

I absolutely hate that show.. WTF. What kind of person would find it entertaining, to watch someone humiliate themselves, their spouse, their entire family; possibly ruin the marriage; for money. Not just that, but what kind of person would risk losing the love and respect of their entire family, when they may not end up with any money at all? It's kind of sick.

I may watch this episode. Why? So if he admits to such wrong doing I can submit it to the attorney general and the health department in his state so they can take action. I will submit letters to editors in his area explaining how he is scum and should be arrested. I will stir up womens organizations to demand action against him. Any amount of money he wins will go to defend himself if he admits to such wrongdoing.

Even if it turns out he did nothing wrong from now on every patient we get will wonder did they need to touch me, expose me, etc. This is crap.

I can't stand any of these "reality" TV shows.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.