Want an AAS without all the work? Go here!

In this story about a cheating medic, helped by her instructor by the way, they claim that their "intense nine months of training" is the equivalent of an AAS degree...

I guess if you work here, you don't really need to earn a degree, you just go through medic school and claim "It's the same as a degree"...

Ticks me off....

http://player.clipsyndicate.com/view/3812/585030

Dwayne

Me too. :roll:

I suppose if you had all your A & P done and your English, and your chemistry etc. you could do it in 2 semesters, Wait, that's still a year. I had a Biology degree and it still took me 2 years to get my A.A.S.

Somehow though, I doubt this particular class has above mentioned pre-requisites.

Well, by now their "romantic involvement" will have reached the "look what you made me do" / "it's all your fault" / "why did I ever listen to you" stage. Bless 'em.

Lot to lose for a bit of strange :lol::lol:

Geez, to think this was associated with a fire program?....What a surprise!.. :D
Do I detect a small amount of sarcasm? :D I did notice that and had a very hard time repressing a comment. I realise though that it was so blatantly obvious I just ASSumed we all saw it. :lol: .

Do I detect a small amount of sarcasm? :D I did notice that and had a very hard time repressing a comment. I realise though that it was so blatantly obvious I just ASSumed we all saw it. :lol: .

Nawww.. Just thought it was nice to still be paid on "administrative leave", when accused of a potential problem. The rest of us would had been canned immediately and if suspended it would be without pay...

R/r 911

:D I agree, if it was anyone of us, we would have been fired/ put in jail and stripped of any and all licenses we do hold now. I don't get the cheaters. I got mine the hard way, I studied, studied and then some more study. I am proud of my degree, I earned it. [/font:932a956020]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.