My certification is on the line!

xaby

Hi everyone, good news.

Sorry we haven't updated in a while, but here's the situation as it is right now. Raistlin and I will be getting retested on our EMT-B practicals next week, sans the BS. :)

On Wednesday and Thursday, we were offered 5-hour practice sessions by the center which will be administrating the test for us. The instructors were very helpful!

So all that's left is for us to pass that, and then the written exam. It's been nearly a year, but things are finally being straightened out. Again, thanks for the insight and motivation you've all provided us along the way. I'll let you all know how everything turns out, but things are looking good from here on, anyway. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knock 'em dead! You guys have got the wherewithal, hope you remember all the textbook stuff! Can't wait to see you enter the field. :) Let us know how it goes, and start slinging medical questions at us! :)

Wendy

NREMT-B

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.