Why doesn't my life work like this?

Michael

If only everyone's did if you find out that secret let me know I could go for some normalness right now.

As always Michael a post to make you think

Why doesn't my life work like this ?

Oh but it does . "First recognized in 1665 by Christiaan Huygens, synchronization phenomena are abundant in science, nature, engineering and social life. Systems as diverse as clocks, singing crickets, cardiac pacemakers, firing neurons and applauding audiences exhibit a tendency to operate in synchrony. These phenomena are universal and can be understood within a common framework based on modern nonlinear dynamics." ( quote from the Cambridge catalogue)

Intriguing and interesting. Once again Michael, you have exposed my little brain to a concept and a phenomenom that I didn't even know existed, underscoring another area where I am totally ignorant.

Thank you.

Sometimes Michael you simply need to follow the example of those that are getting the results you desire...

Have you tried sitting on a board suspended between two soda cans?

Just sayin'....

Dwayne

Dwayne, I've been sitting on that board so long that they've appointed me its lifetime chairman.

:lol:

For the record, should your pendulum every actually become syncronized? I'd just as soon not see the video.... :wink:

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.