A man & his dog

aussiephil

A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee, when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.

A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind the first.

Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a pit-bull on a leash. Behind him was a queue of 200 men walking in single file.

The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the man walking the dog.

'I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this with so many of you walking in single file. Whose funeral is it?'

The man replied, 'Well, the first hearse is for my wife.'

'What happened to her?'

The man replied, 'My dog attacked and killed her.'

He inquired further, 'Well, who is in the second hearse?'

The man answered, 'My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when

The dog turned on her.'

A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two men.

'Can I borrow the dog?'

'Join the queue.'

I'd buy the dog, forget borrowing.

A man is walking in his neighborhood when he sees a sign that says "Talking Dog - Free to anyone who wants him." Intrigued, the man knocks on the door and is directed to the back of the yard, where a dog is tied up to a tree. He approaches the dog. The dog immediately introduces himself, and then proceeds to regale the man with tales of wartime service, spy missions behind enemy lines and even service domestically for the CIA.

After his shock and amazement wear off, the man goes back to the owner.

"Why do you want to get rid of that amazing dog?" he inquires of the owner.

"Cause" retorts the owner in disgust "he's a f_____ng liar - he was never with the CIA"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.