Prefered TV Show

explenture

Which is the best show  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• Deadliest Catch
    • America's Port
    • Ax Men

As one of the last of the non cable or direct TV subscribers, who is still using back-of-the-TV-"Rabbit Ears", I have only heard of the shows on the polling list, but not seen them.

I've grown quite fond of deadliest catch, and those Alaskan survival shows. I can't want for the one about oil (or maybe it was gas?) well drillers..

I also take to Hell's Kitchen, something about Gordon Ramsey belittling people, I just love that guy. In a totally non-gay way. :lol:

My favorite medical reality show is probably Trauma: Life in the ER.

Non-medical reality show . . . . . probably Dancing with the Stars, LOL. :cheers: Do we consider that "reality TV" since it isn't a bunch of people arguing with each other, or sleeping with each other (wait - that's exactly what it is!!!!) =D>

It was just lame, JP that's all

I like Grey's Anatomy, I'm getting more into that and I used to love ER, but since so many people died off that show, especially Dr. Green-that just ruined that for me and what is Dr. Carter doing today? He's out doing the WHO thing (World Health Order).

I hate Doctors who just dump their patients off and leave the country for greener pastures and hopes that you can find another doctor. Which we all know we have a shortage of them here, like most everywhere I'm sure. :roll:

I too used to be a huge ER fan, Wendy. This is shocking to most people, but what did it for me was the death of Dr. Romano. The whole helicopter thing was ridiculous, and I actually really like him!!! I thought he was a very complex and interesting character (and I always wanted him and Dr. Corday to hook up, LOL).