CSI Investigation Calgary Style

WendyT

You know the saying being in an area at the wrong time/wrong place. There was a double homicide in the NE part of our city, in the middle of Jan, the witnesses said they saw a white van leave the scene, they said this van had damage to both sides of the vehicle. But none of those stupid bitches could ever remember the Big Black Escalade that was parked out front, the big tall guy who stood aprox; 6'4 and had his gun turned sideways as he blew these other 2 away, even today the cops say it wasn't gang related. BS!

When I got home, I was to scared to call the police because of what it was I saw. It's hard when you see 2 black men being shot, one was shot in the face and the other shot and I counted 12 times everywhere on his body. I did finally notify the cops, this is something you will never forget, but one thing I do know, we are less than 2 bad people gone.

The vehicle that was involved was an Escalade, a big black very expensive SUV. Where I was sitting, I was parked in the side alley and saw only partial of what was going down.

So here's the deal ever seen something when you shouldnt have, ever been held at gun point and had your flipping life threatened.

They want to put me in a witness protection program, here's the deal, I will take it like a man, I mean a woman. AF

I almost forgot, I'm not supposed to talk about it, well the cops are not going to find out about it, the guys in deep shit dont know this place. For what I said here, isnt nearly enough of what else I know, so please comment.

Wendy are you off your meds again?

First I hear you are telling people in chat that you were kidnapped and held hostage of some sort at a AlQuada training camp but you couldn't even tell AK the proper greeting if asked.

Now you are saying you are going to the witness protection program.

What will your user name be then?

good to see your old self back but really, start taking your meds again.

Hey I never said I was kidnapped, If you look at cityhall, the muslims own land, they want their own compound so its only for people of the muslim faith, sounds kinda stupid.

Sillyhall isnt to happy about it, but they have land, they should be allowed to build it.

Perhaps war will start here, and the city of Edmonton's famous hockey team the Edmonton Oilers will be the first to go, hey it's just my opinion and it's a good one, dammit!

Ah Ruff, you're just to kind, when do you not read to the end where the letters AF stands for April fools on the first page.

Here let me show you . . .

They want to put me in a witness protection program, here's the deal, I will take it like a man, I mean a woman. AF :tongue:

you send me a pm berating me for commenting yet you asked for comment.

You aren't supposed to talk about this yet you took the time to break that rule and come here and comment about your experiences.

And you are surprised that anyone is taking you seriously???? And you are upset that we are questioning your statements.

sorry but you have a hstory of coming here and making grandiose statements and also a history in chat of the same.

by the way, please don't pm me again, you just make me more and more confused as to which person is actually pm'ng me, WendyT or windsong or the one in the hijab.

So seriously, will you change your username to protect the innocent when you get in the witness protection program? Oh that's right, you said that they don't have a witness protection program for that.

And Dr. Flox(the new doc on the show Enterprise)

you left out welby, trapper john, hawkeye, Charles, burns, benson, carter, and Greene

You know the saying being in an area at the wrong time/wrong place.

Speaking of which, what the hell is this doing in the EMS News forum? :?