Favorite St. Patrick's weekend Call

SWM_Medic

Ok so I had a call yesturday that made me laugh out loud. So here we go...

I got called out for a 19 y/o female unresponsive. In case you haven't guessed it yet she was drunk. I think I caught a buzz of her breath. She had a bal of .28. I unlike her friends managed to wake her up and get her to my cot. Apparently my straps are uncomfortable when your trying to sleep so she keep trying to take them off and leave my unit. While I am traveling down the road. Now normally when I have someone in this condition I restrain them. However on this occasion the girl weighed maybe 110 lbs and my self weighing 250 lbs I am pretty sure I can handle her. She wasn't trying to attack me just trying to leave. Well she started screaming that she had to pee. We were close to the ED so I told her to wait. Which she told me what to do in the in mean time. When we got there she was screaming about having to pee. The first PCA (patient care assistant) that I found was a guy and I told the nurse(also a guy) she had to pee. So he told the male PCA to take her to the bathroom. While I am giving report and starting to notice that she has been in there for awhile. Suddenly who falls through the ceiling right in front of us. You guessed it my Pt. I go running up to her to see if she's okay all she can say is "owww man that hurt". She was apparently trying to escape. I found this the funniest thing I have seen in awhile.

Now I know a bunch of you guys are working this weekend and dealing with the same overindulgence of alcohol as I am. So I am looking for you great stories of the weekend.

Just one drunk chick that was 24 yrs old and about 120 pounds, had like 12 beers maybe more, her and drunk b/f didnt know and maybe some drugs also, she was feeling good.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.