The Price You Pay for Interfering

firedoc5

That's why I'm glad I also work in Pennsylvania. I, as a Paramedic, can close a highway, and the State Troopers can do NOTHING about it.

I'm not positive how it is in IL now, but at one time anyone from a rookie EMT to a Fire Chief can tell a Trooper or Officer to close traffic on a highway or Interstate, and they do it, no questions asked. I've done it and I've seen others do it. They may reroute things but the section that needed closed was closed.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best way to escalate the situation is to look the trooper in the eye, take the keys to the engine, toss them in the bushes and say "Fetch, asshole!" There will be much problems after that.

i bet if that trooper had his say, he'd want to take a bull dozer and push the damaged car's, patient and all and push them onto the grassy shoulder. Then he can open all the lanes of traffic.

The best way to escalate the situation is to look the trooper in the eye, take the keys to the engine, toss them in the bushes and say "Fetch, asshole!" There will be much problems after that.

Yes, but I am willing to bet you would become legend after doing that. I love it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.