Song Game

firedoc5

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Milli Vanilli sing their own song?

As for the Johnny Carson and Julio Iglesias version of "To All The Girls I've Loved Before", it was on the Tonight Show, when Johnny was still hosting it. Due to the fact Johnny was then going through his 3rd (or was it 4th?) divorce, the audience was going crazy.

I think Carson, while astride a donkey, singing Glen Cambell's "Rhinestone Cowboy" is on the DVDs of "Carson's Classics".

Here's a discography of Freddy Fender. You'll notice that there is no song by that name.

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/freddyfender/discography

Further, Jim Morrison did not record "American Woman" as shown in this compilation of his songs.

http://www.hotshotdigital.com/WellAlwaysRe...risonDisco.html

So far, I've found no records that indicate a duet with Johnny Carson and Julio Iglesias.

It might not have been on a discography, but I know I saw it at my grandparents. It was on TV. Freddie on "Austin City Limits". First time I seen him or heard him not of radio. He didn't look anything like I thought he would.

BTW: This is suppose to be fun, Not Musical Trivial Pursuit :blob7: If someone can't think of someone's name or if someone is wrong, it's OK... correct it if you want, but researching, biography, discography, isn't that going a little too far for fun?

"Just You and I" - Wasn't it some lame disco duet? :violent1:

BTW: This is suppose to be fun, Not Musical Trivial Pursuit :blob7: If someone can't think of someone's name or if someone is wrong, it's OK... correct it if you want, but researching, biography, discography, isn't that going a little too far for fun?

"Just You and I" - Wasn't it some lame disco duet? :violent1:

First off, I only looked it up to satisfy my own curiosity. I decided to pass on what I found as general information, not to 'nit pick'. If I were doing it for that reason, I would have commented already on how certain songs keep popping up because no one is checking to see if it's been used before.....lol

"Just You and I" was a duet between Chrystal Gayle and Eddie Rabbit, originally recorded as a country hit, but was able to cross over to the pop charts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.