Jackson Hewitt Commercial- Offensive?

Eydawn

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was literally standing up yelling at my TV (momentary psychosis) and instantly changed channels never to watch it again! My family was bewildered by my behavior as was I later. There are just some things so ridiculous the human mind cant easily process them. Although I understand this was supposed to be entertainment to me it was the Paramedical equivalent of WWF or whatever that "Pro-Wrestling" show is.

This may be a “NYC” thing, but if you remember EMS shared quarters (cooked, ate and slept, and switched on and off the Rig and Bus with) FDNY, with PD stationed across the street….

Yea that happens; if you believe that I have a slightly used bridge to sell you.

I think the writers played too much SIM CITY.

-w

Rescue 77, was the LAFD show, never watched it... Allways thought it was the first of Third Watch becasue I always missed it (never did get to see it), sorry just assumed (yea, yea, I know what happens when you ASSUME anything...)

Ruffems said: "Actually Cap, no offense intended but maybe you should have taken your own advice that you gave wendy regarding your response to the turd watch episode.

Again no offense intended at all."

No offense taken ruff, and you are exactly right, i was tyring to illustrate in words how ridiculous I was that night.

WANTNYU is correct, it was Rescue 77 instead of third watch. If I remember correctly there was a huge outcry against Rescue 77 among the EMS community. If I recall correctly they only aired three or four episodes before it was cancelled.

dust said: "Yeah, and you can tell it's nurse, and not a paramedic, because her arse isn't four feet wide"

Wouldn't you like to see one that wide do the handstand defib trick, ok perhaps not?

I was more curious as to what y'all thought of it... I thought it was better than some EMS portrayals, definitely. But I think it would have been funnier if the patient had *offered* the mask to the EMT... it just struck me a little strangely, is all!

Good to see the responses. :o

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I think it would have been funnier if the patient had *offered* the mask to the EMT...

LMAO! I think you're right! I can totally picture that!

You missed your calling, Wendy! :o

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.