New York - FDNY visit

VDCavey

FormerEMSLT297, as far as you know, is the FDNY Bureau of Investigations and Trials still fighting with AOL to find out that person's real name?

I'll let you tell the tale, if anyone asks what we're talking about.

I know what you're talking about, and I know that FDNY totally screwed the merger, but I have a hard time believing it's as bad as that guy makes it out to be. You'd think a firefighter stole his wife or something.

As a former supervisor in FDNY EMS I can tell you it is as bad as "that guy" says it is.

The firefighters would rather hang in their houses and sleep and be well rested for their second job than run ems calls all night long. They feel they did not sign on to be EMS and they are undertrained CFR-D and fell out of place.

Dont talk to anybody in EMS ADMIN. about the problems ,, ask the EMT's and Medics about the merger they will tell you the truth. Ask EMS management, they will tell you a rosy tail because they want to curry favor with the FDNY bosses.

My best advice to get married is??? DON'T DO IT! Just kidding. By all means. I don't know if they can do it but get your licencse, find a Station Chaplain and have it done right there in in the station house. I just thought of that.

Hey, Mr.Leary, if thatat's done on rescue Me, I want credit bro.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.