Riders on your rig

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man...it was a fair question...c'mon guys....

LOL!

Well, I have to admit that lots of R-rated responses came to my mind when I read that subject line too!

I do use "rig" sometimes though. I NEVER use "bus".

LOL!

Well, I have to admit that lots of R-rated responses came to my mind when I read that subject line too!

I do use "rig" sometimes though. I NEVER use "bus".

I use "Bus". A bus takes you from one place and drops you off elsewhere, therefore it applies in my world. And after all, it is a short bus, where most of our patients belong or rode at one point in time.

I use "Bus". A bus takes you from one place and drops you off elsewhere, therefore it applies in my world. And after all, it is a short bus, where most of our patients belong or rode at one point in time.
Damn CJ, I think I blew coffee out of my nose this morning! :sign5:

Hey some guy preceptors have a problem with girls doing this job, They look at you and wonder is she going to be able to pick me up and help me if she starts to work here. I know these things coming from experience you don't just have to be slammin on your skills and s/s but you have to be quick witted and go with the flow. I found one station and shift and dug in like being there when they had to be you no change of shift as if I worked there and I had a station duty assisnment for the day and I worked hand in hand with them and it turned out great so try that. Good luck .

hottiemedicmom1020, do they require a high school, nay! a middle school diploma to be a paramedic where you are from? I've seen more coherent thoughts and language skills grading 5th grade on-demand essays.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I think someone needs to take a serious look at their own writing style before throwing that stone.

Easy people. Be nice at least on my topic! I understood what hottie was saying. Thanks for all the advice it has helped me. As for the question as to what a rig is. Well Down here in Louisiana or i should say the part of Louisiana I'm from we either call the ambulance a rig, the truck, or bambulance. I thought i was using common terminology but i guess not.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.