Being Drunk

JZ

You're riding a horse full speed, a giraffe beside you, an elephant in front, a lion behind you. What do you do? Get your drunk ass of the carousel.

How do you know when you are to drunk to drive? When you swerve to miss a tree and realize it was your air freshener.

When someone makes you mad- just remember it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to reach over and slap that SOB. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

hehe...i found this one just killin time at the station.

If you get an MVA at 2am in the morning, and you don't find a drunk- keep looking you've missed a pt.

Why is there so much reflective tape on the jumpsuits and gear? It just makes it easier for the only drunk driver on the road to spot us and run us over.

Why is there so much reflective tape on the jumpsuits and gear? It just makes it easier for the only drunk driver on the road to spot us and run us over.
Jessi, I realise you are young and new here so I'll cut you a little slack. Plus this thread is in the "Funny Stuff" section.

All of us that do EMS for a living will fail to see the humour in your post. We have to deal with this threat on a daily basis. With the unfortunate rash of deaths and injuries lately, some of which are posted on this very site, the timing of your post is to say the least, a little off. :lol:

Still reminds me of the time I wrote a DUI to a paraplegic on a riding lawn mower....(while working as a Deputy Sheriff)

He had headed the 18+ miles into town to get him a drink and was just 'headin home'

Problem is, it was 2am on a dark night on a dirt road---needless to say he didn't have no lights....oh, and he ran .3.....

he was a paraplegic because he had killed 2 kids in an ETOH wreck a couple of years earlier....

Don't find the reflective stuff joke funny either.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.