Yay! Cake!

paramedicmike

Lone Star and Incognitogirl, you are too late. Both of you commented, by saying "No Comment", a comment in itself.

I also amend my own previous posting. Dr Crusher was drinking Riker's brains thru a straw in his left ear, and Data answered the phone in his belly, which emitted a strange tone. The tone caused several 1880s attired coal miners trying to pickax their way thru the bulkhead wall (in the "10 Forward" Bar?) to attack Data.

As I said before, watch the episode, and the whole thing makes sense at the end.

Lone Star and Incognitogirl, you are too late. Both of you commented, by saying "No Comment", a comment in itself.

I also amend my own previous posting. Dr Crusher was drinking Riker's brains thru a straw in his left ear, and Data answered the phone in his belly, which emitted a strange tone. The tone caused several 1880s attired coal miners trying to pickax their way thru the bulkhead wall (in the "10 Forward" Bar?) to attack Data.

As I said before, watch the episode, and the whole thing makes sense at the end.

Fpr the record- niether of us said- NO COMMENT!

OK, then what are you inferring by saying

I'll just sit here, shake my head and shut up!
and
-- gonna just just up and LEAVE this one alone...
? I'll grant that neither of you actually stated
No Comment.

OMG Richard I REMEMBER that episode! One of my favourites for sure! Very 'white rabbit'.

As for the cake...well...if they had the money to do it...never mind...it's still wrong on so many levels...or should that be tiers? ACK!

Brat :angel8:

OK, then what are you inferring by saying and? I'll grant that neither of you actually stated

Any comment I had planned to make was highly inappropriate, due to the fact that children do come to this site and read the forums. I for one believe that if I dont want MY own kids exposed to comments like I was going to make, then I'd best not make them where it will expose other peoples children to them. (call it a quirk of my upbringing)

If curiosity is getting to you THAT much about the comments I decided not to make, let me know and I'll send a few of them to you in PM

OMG Richard I REMEMBER that episode! One of my favourites for sure! Very 'white rabbit'.

As for the cake...well...if they had the money to do it...never mind...it's still wrong on so many levels...or should that be tiers? ACK!

Brat :angel8:

Tiers?!!! :D:lol::lol::lol: =D> =D>

I like cake.

After looking at the photo of the cake, I had a flashback to a much earlier time in my life. However, I subscribe to Lone Stars theory and will refrain from sharing at this time.

After all, we are a professional group here.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.