Relocation

BklynBigDawg

[/font:ecef57243e]

Seriously considering a move out of NYC the stress in EMS and politics are the worst. I'd like to stay on the east coast. Does anyone have the same problem and can share some ideas w/ me.....Thank you

If you don't mind a 18+ week academy in a fire-based system, Maryland and Northern Virginia has plenty of highly funded professional systems. Good pay and benefits.

Seriously considering a move out of NYC the stress in EMS and politics are the worst. I'd like to stay on the east coast.

Wait... you're want to move away from the suckage of east coast EMS, but you aren't willing to leave the east coast? Good luck with that! :lol:

Not that west coast EMS is any better. In fact, you'd probably realise how lucky you really are after a week in Kalifornia.

Wait... you're want to move away from the suckage of east coast EMS, but you aren't willing to leave the east coast? Good luck with that! :lol:

Not that west coast EMS is any better. In fact, you'd probably realise how lucky you really are after a week in Kalifornia.

Come to Iowa. The Waukee FD needs Paramedics. Website is www.waukee.org Enjoy.

Aren't travel papers or a passport required for travel into the People's Republic of California? I know they have comrade Schwarzenegger, the demopublicancommunist liberal liar for governor. Californians better be careful, Maria's Chappaquiddickennedy DNA could rear its ugly head and start drowning people.

Not really sure why you'd want to stay east coast YUCK! (I worked in EMS in NJ and couldn't wait to get out!) Now I'm in Tulsa, OK where cost of living is SO much less and I absolutely LOVE it here. I work for EMSA who are always looking for good medics. I've only beeing working there for 3 months but I really like it!

[/font:e15d99523a]

Seriously considering a move out of NYC the stress in EMS and politics are the worst. I'd like to stay on the east coast. Does anyone have the same problem and can share some ideas w/ me.....Thank you

LOOK NORTH over the poorly defended border to Nova Scotia !

Learn a new language, its called English and use money that has some colour in it !

ps bring beers eh

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.