Please don't send me any emails...

Britpara

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to prove what a bunch of nut jobs are at PETA

The founder, not sure what her name is but she has it in her will that when she dies she want's to be skinned and have handbags made out of her skin.

Talk about creepy.

WHAT?

Wow, that IS creepy. Last time I heard of anybody making anything out of human skin, and I am not making any references to the "Predator" movie series, was lamp shades, by Gestapo and Nazi operatives at the death camps during the Second World War.

That last was documented at the Nuremberg War Crime trials, and I wish I HAD made that up.

Lone Star, we must have posted within seconds of each other!

Well, great minds think alike Richard! How else could we both come up with that at the same time?

WHAT?

Wow, that IS creepy. Last time I heard of anybody making anything out of human skin, and I am not making any references to the "Predator" movie series, was lamp shades, by Gestapo and Nazi operatives at the death camps during the Second World War.

That last was documented at the Nuremberg War Crime trials, and I wish I HAD made that up.

Richard,

While those are certainly good references to the topic of using human skin for strange things, let me direct your attention to a more recent 'practitioner' in that arena. I submit for your consideration and research, one Edward Gein.

It seems that Mr. Gein's 'notoriety' has been the stuff of Hollywood fodder for many years. While his crimes did include 2 convictions for murder, he is belived to have killed as many as 6 people.

To that, police estimate that he opend up to 40 graves, and collected the skin from the interred.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...ein/bill_1.html

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?p...mp;GRid=5089170

Lone Star, that information was creepy. I was using references in real life, and so did you. Yours, however, I had never heard of prior to you posting it.

[s:5e88b1855f]My[/s:5e88b1855f] Our PETA postings, however, were intended, obviously, as humor.

Lone Star, that information was creepy. I was using references in real life, and so did you. Yours, however, I had never heard of prior to you posting it.

[s:cb41983697]My[/s:cb41983697] Our PETA postings, however, were intended, obviously, as humor.

I keep telling you Richard, great minds think alike!

We need to figure out what it is we're doing alike, and maybe tone it down a bit!

Chat with ya!

Lone Star said

It is either that, or somehow we've managed to avoid the "funny farm" all this time (cue up the recording of "They're Coming To Take Me Away!")

Haha. all this time i thought that we were already on the funny farm? My my my. roflmao

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.