New Terrorist Group Discovered!

Richard B the EMT

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Terrorists group huh------Well we professionals on EMT City know how to handle this action...

Leader is some chick called ITK and accomplice is some guy named Paremedic Mike and Spenac

Well were in search of this terrorists crew, I think I have picture of one of the secret operatives, will have to download and enter into the EMT City Homland Security Office.........

n0ssb-------EMT City Police and Homeland Security/Emergency Management DIv. 8) 8)

...what does it all mean??

Could be that your SmartFilter wall has cracks in it and that you are enjoying conceptual art. Try directly asking the artist, I mean creator, maybe?

Still, a conveniently public note to Technical Supporters can point you back to the safe and familiar war on terror.

* Fast's original work from 2002 is called "CNN Concatenated" and not as the Youtube video says.

New Terrorists group huh------Well we professionals on EMT City know how to handle this action...

Leader is some chick called ITK and accomplice is some guy named Paremedic Mike and Spenac

Well were in search of this terrorists crew, I think I have picture of one of the secret operatives, will have to download and enter into the EMT City Homland Security Office.........

n0ssb-------EMT City Police and Homeland Security/Emergency Management DIv. 8) 8)

Who ratted us out? Was it SPENAC or MIKE? I will have to keep my eye on them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Who ratted us out? Was it SPENAC or MIKE? I will have to keep my eye on them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I should have known that a nurse would be dumb enough to fall for that old trick. :twisted: :wink:

I am not seeing "art" online yet.

That's a shame.

Interpretation can be so fragile; so does cognition, action, recognition or reaction drawn from what may be lost in translation.

You have to hear, i.e., how the anchor lady (or is she a reporter?) pronounces the word "digestion"... especially if you want to express your own emotion:

I fear

Now divide politics from personal life, state from religion, omniscient god from humans using the Internet, "art" from paranoia, moderation from power -

and check what equals a non-condescending, honest closure.

GetAttachment4.jpg

WHO is this person- is it ITK, Admin, Ak, Paramedic Mike or Spenac--who is this operative

There is a reward offered!......[/font:bc4aec1fe7]

Here is the EMT CITY Terrorists operative found by EMT CITY Police and Homeland Security Div.

Beware he could be dangerous and hides among small childen and parents at events--resembles some guy we know as n0ssb, but is not the same.....

If seen Report to the EMT City Police and Homeland Security Div. 8) 8) 1800EMTPolic

I think that green thing is in cahoots with the Teletubbies, the Muppets, and "THE San Diego Chicken", and other team mascots (or are they?), from a group that is affecting our children, called the "Fuzziewuzzies".

Get them while they're young!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.