Thankful for????

I'm thankful for having a great partner who takes the time to teach.

I'm thankful for the rest of my nightshift coworkers who understand my insanity.

I'm thankful for most of my patients that understand we are there to help, and don't whine and complain.

Mostly, I'm thankful I have a good job, and that I work with wonderful people, whom I call my family. (Yes, this includes the online family ;) )

-Kat

I am thankful that I love my job... I am thankful that I have wonderful friends... I am thankful for my family...

I am thankful that my family supported me when I left a career that I absolutely hated to be in EMS fulltime, even though some of them thought I had lost my mind.

I am thankful that my education allows me to be a bigger help to my mom, now that I am her guardian and she needs more medical care.

I'm thankful for better living through chemistry.

I'm also thankful for a roof over my head and (some) food in the fridge; I may not eat right, or healthy, but at least I'm able to eat something.

I'm thankful for a fiance that supports my drifting through life; he's put up with a lot, and will probably end up putting up with a lot more.

I'm thankful for a job that pays better than the average EMT-B job around here, and a schedule that means I'm able to go back to school and become a medic.

I'm thankful for coworkers who are supportive and incredibly helpful when I've questions about something said in class that I just don't understand. (which, considering the class, is quite a bit)

I'm thankful for caffeine.

And finally, I'm thankful for Theraflu. Bless that company, for creating their medication in a hot drink form.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.