Black Friday........What a special time for EMS!

NYC-EMS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the medics were able to go get some bargains.

Wheres the back board, c-collar? She was trampled. She is claiming to be a trauma patient to sue wally world, treat her as a trauma patient. Second rule of EMS all trauma patients are naked patients. At least the others were tough enough shoppers to get up and still go fight for the bargains.

Ya where is the Immobilization. She was trampled possible spinal cord injury. that is my opinion.

She tripped and fell, obviously was able to stop herself. She certainly wasn't so "trampled" that she couldn't put her whig back on. Couple people probably tripped over her, if anything I would think she'd have leg/knee/ankle issues.

If you guys are backboarding knee injuries, please let us know where you work so I can update my files, mmkay?

Unbelievable how many people are judging patient care by an edited video clip.

She tripped and fell, obviously was able to stop herself. She certainly wasn't so "trampled" that she couldn't put her whig back on. Couple people probably tripped over her, if anything I would think she'd have leg/knee/ankle issues.

If you guys are backboarding knee injuries, please let us know where you work so I can update my files, mmkay?

Unbelievable how many people are judging patient care by an edited video clip.

Any time you have an obvious law suit you better go big or go home. You will be part of law suit. I would rather defend a little extra caution than not enough.

Panic Attack. Someone got to the 16' inflatable snowmen before she could.. After all, it's Wal-Mart.. I *used to have an elderly neighbor*, whom would begin decorating for Christmas shortly after noon on November 1st. Every Year. Back in the 80's, it was hard plastic figures, and strings of lights across open space to trees, poles, etc. It looked awesome, as a child, from a child-like point of view. However, as we moved more into the 21st century. The empty spaces started filling up with inflatable characters. Santa, a sleigh, reindeer, elves, snowmen, Disney on ice, seven dwarfs, Christmas mickey, I could go on. Soon, it became a nuisance (and a fire hazard), all one could hear outside was the hum of small fans, and who is to blame? WAL-MART. bastards

Actually if you look really close the other people should be able to sue that ladies boyfriend/husband. The reason those other people were on the ground after her was because he (the guy with the hoodie) was pushing people to the ground to keep her from getting stepped on. Depending on where this, ALS have the ability to clear C-spine unlike most BLS. She would get vitals, quick SAMPLE, and a chair in the waiting room and also notice that you don't see a crew member doing the heavy lifting but it's the ladies man doing it. There was no concern.

Actually if you look really close the other people should be able to sue that ladies boyfriend/husband. The reason those other people were on the ground after her was because he (the guy with the hoodie) was pushing people to the ground to keep her from getting stepped on. Depending on where this, ALS have the ability to clear C-spine unlike most BLS. She would get vitals, quick SAMPLE, and a chair in the waiting room and also notice that you don't see a crew member doing the heavy lifting but it's the ladies man doing it. There was no concern.

There will be concern when her lawyers go after the crew as well as wally world.

Gosh. My friends and I were first in line at Target. We got there at 11pm on Thanksgiving and the doors opened at 6am. It was nuts. The key to not getting trampled is to be at the front. :)

When your at the front you get smashed against the doors when someone yells they unlocked the doors. :twisted:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.