Being a Driver?

Jenke88

FireGuard69, I'm sure your company already has seen alot of your postings on the net. You are an open book now and have already provided alot of information for anyone to do almost anything with.

1 W New Jersey Ave

xxx, NJ

505 Bay Ave

xxx, NJ

40 Cheyenne Ct

xxx, FL

Do those addresses look familiar?

Seriously dude. I know no one will make up your mind, but look at how hard it was to find that stuff. Not very.

If anyone from the public was to make an account, and see your statements, all they would have to do is go to your myspace, see who you work for, and call up your boss. File a complaint. "Hey, I think this guy transported my Grandma, does he act like this for all people? I want my money back from the transport. And I might press action against your company because I am going through everything with a fine tooth comb."

Honestly man, I am not dropping you down, I am not trying to diss you, or anything else like that. I just want you to see. It is not hard at all to do... Think before you post man. Thats all we ask.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be an ambulance driver at my serice all you have to do is complete an EVOC course(Emergency Vehicle Operations Course) no first aid or CPR training required.

NOTE: we are a volunteer service and have a hard time getting people to drive.

This is not going to turn into a volly conversation.

Yes sir, we'll behave. To help get back on topic here is a post of mine from earlier.

"OP pm'ed me. Has a serious interest in helping people, just did not convey it in post. Lets all give good advice to help another young person as they look toward EMS as a profession."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.