PDA EMS PROGRAMS

lilmo63

Can somebody help me? Does anybody no what the best programs are for Paramedics in the field to put on Palm Pilots? I no of RESQSHOP but is there any other cool ones out there? Also is there any progrmas for PDAs that keep up with your Clock In and Clock Out times at work instead of writing it in a planner? Please Let Me No. Thanks

You know, if someone doesn't know the difference between 'know' and 'no' then there is a problem. Honestly, I don't buy the argument that "Well, its the interwebs so i dont need no know proper grammer and me save time by dropping letters!!!!111oneone1!" (misspellings and grammar errors in the prior statement are an intentional hyperbole to illustrate the point). Typing like that makes the poster look like an idiot and the reason that EMS books are written at a middle school level. It might just be two letters, but even a 5th grader knows the difference between 'know' and 'no.'

JP get a LIFE this isnt a freaking research paper....your useless on correcting something like that..its just simple comments...

The word is "you're" not "your." And it only takes one period to end a sentence, not three or four.

JP is "useless" with his corrections only if you are unwilling to work towards becoming more professional. Is that what you are admitting? And, if you had bothered to read the EMT City rules (the ones you agreed to when you joined), you would have seen that grammar is specifically addressed there.

help anwser the questions instead of looking at the grammar on a fourm...

The question is useless, as is your PDA. Get an education and you won't need a peripheral brain. Or a spellchecker. Neither one of them are going to adequately compensate for your lack of education or communication skills.

Yikes don't rain on my tecky, geek parade.

I have a PDA/Cell Phone/ +++ it sure is convenient as my "back up plastic brain" just to check calculations and with PEPID ED this provides a great little pocket resource, oh btw a study that was completed by PEPID concluded that decreased errors of "incorrect" drug dosage calculations were made with the application of this geeknology ... is that a word ? .... tis now .... lol.

Yea, yea the PEPID folks did this study but when it comes to kids hey why not use a plastic brain as I am not always 100 % .... was that my outside voice again ? OMG !

I have been playing with numerous programs including E-RUN which is a "freeware download" one can purchase an option to beam it to a IR port and into an excel document. hey just me but I think a great and inexpensive way to E PCR reports cause my chicken scratching can be less than optimal and I can correct errors i.e. "SPELLING" entries

with the press of backspace not a line through and I will try again....messy looking documents look well .... stupid as well.

I agree that having a Swiss army lead pencil REAL back up and knowing your stuff, but cross checking is not a bad idea either.

As for keeping records for shifts/expenses/mileage/and menstrual cycles there is a ton of selections on palmware.

cheers

The question is useless, as is your PDA. Get an education and you won't need a peripheral brain. Or a spellchecker. Neither one of them are going to adequately compensate for your lack of education or communication skills.

Um isnt it spellet periferral? or is that just in Kanukistan ?

:shock: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: