• Create Account
Current Chat Room Users
0 users are in Main Room:

WE ARE BACK TO USING THE ORIGINAL WEB SOFTWARE.  PLEASE LOG IN USING THE CREDENTIALS YOU HAD SET UP HERE ORIGINALLY.

Photo

Shit at work meets shit at home

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Happiness

Happiness
  • Elite Members
  • 1,412 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

Something I will say is this, unless you have experience in some capacity, you truely dont have a clue what it is like to be in that situation.

#17 MariB

MariB
  • Members
  • 529 posts
  • Interests:Black belt in Taekwondo.Spending time outdoors.
Good

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Yes mari, I read her entire post. Unlike you, I have professional experience in matters like this. Both as a police officer and as a Private Investigator under contract for lawyers. I have spent hundreds of hours in a court room on both sides. I would suggest going back and re-reading what I wrote. 

To the OP: Got your message, will reply after I get some sleep. 

how exactly do you know I do not have any experience in this kind if situation? Do not speak of professional experience until you know.
To the op, best of luck to you. Your children are not safe until they leave the situation they are in. Good luck to them and you.

Edited by MariB, 23 January 2013 - 12:20 PM.

#18 rat115

rat115
  • Members
  • 305 posts
  • Interests:reading, family, martial arts
Neutral

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

I'll tell you...  I don't know how fast this is going through, but I hired an attorney today.  She went to the point of offering to work a payment plan for the retainer so that she could start working on things TODAY.  I am trying to do this in such a way that I can make sure that my daughter is safe but is not forced into something that she'll be uncomfortable with.  It's a tough thing and this attorney was the one to bring up the questions about what she'd do if she got put on the stand in court.  I feel really good about things right now. 

Just keeping on keeping on and  praying that someone out there is looking out for all of my family.  Don't know what else to do besides to keep fighting and putting one foot in front of the other until this is worked out. 

Thanks folks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users