HELP!! Taking NREMT exam 10/15...

This is my first post...I read a few others and it seemes like alot of you had offered some very good advice. I am taking the NREMT exam Monday-10/15, and it has been about 3 months since I have finished school. Can any one offer me some good quick refresher materials/tactics? I just don't know where to start and what may be most relevant to the test. Any advice is much appreciated in advance! Thanks!

Welcome to the site.

Spenac offered some good advice. I would recommend that site also. Study what you think are your weakest points and you should do fine. Remember to get a good nights sleep and to eat breakfast. This may sound elementary, but use the facilities before you enter the testing area. Just one less thing on your mind.

Good luck on your exam. Lets us know how you did.

So...I just got back from my Exam...and I feel pretty confident in my performance. The test shut off after question 69, and I am pretty sure I got enough of those right to pass..lol. Thanks spenac that was a very helpful site and advice from you guys. The questions were so very basic that it all went back to ABC's. I'll let you know the results when I get em! Thanks again for the helpful advice!!

So...I just got back from my Exam...and I feel pretty confident in my performance. The test shut off after question 69, and I am pretty sure I got enough of those right to pass..lol. Thanks spenac that was a very helpful site and advice from you guys. The questions were so very basic that it all went back to ABC's. I'll let you know the results when I get em! Thanks again for the helpful advice!!

Congrats. Proud of you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.