• Yes, Steinbrenner will give him his walking papers
    • Yes, he will turn in his resignation and move on
    • No, everyone has a slump at some point and things will get better

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Torre or not the Yankees are going to fall apart next season anyway. Most of the big names are looking to move on. Seems that Jeter/Matsui/Giambi will be the only ones back.

No other coach/manager would be given as much leeway as Torre has been. I think he will be gone.

So, now that the Yankees have been knocked out, the rest of the playoffs are pretty much [s:d1e8bd1ef1]irrelevant[/s:d1e8bd1ef1]. worth watching now:wink: So, what does everyone think of Joe Torre's future?

I won't watch another baseball game until the Kansas City Royals are in the playoffs. I believe that I'll be dead and buried before that happens.

[align=center:6a9b1682bf]KC ROYALS

World Series titles (1) 1985

AL Pennants (2) 1985 • 1980

Central Division titles (0) None

West Division titles (6) [1] 1985 • 1984 • 1980 • 1978

1977 • 1976

Wild card berths (0) None [/align:6a9b1682bf]

[hr:6a9b1682bf]

Above according to Wikipedia.

22 years since any playoff activity.

Ruff. Hold you're breath any longer, and you will die. Come back man. It's ok.

Look to the Rockies or Diamondbacks. They are two teams that have shown you can make it homegrown.

Don't give up Ruff. Please.

Torre will get canned. He'll take a year off...maybe spend some time in the Bahamas or some other similar tropical paradise. Then he'll come back because another team has hired him and he'll take *that* team to the Series.

I have to agree that the rest of the playoffs don't matter but for a different reason than ERDoc. I'm just happy that there's no chance the Yankees can win it this year.:D

It doesn't matter who wins! So long as it's not the Yankees! :headbang: :D

-be safe

I won't watch another baseball game until the Kansas City Royals are in the playoffs. I believe that I'll be dead and buried before that happens.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been an angels fan since the early 90's. Did the Royals ever have skanky cheerleaders at their games [damn you Disney, damn you]?

What about me and my Texas Rangers? Why oh why?