Go Ahead and Hate Your Neighbor Go Ahead and Cheat A Friend

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus, just do your job, do what you are expected to do and let everything else roll off your back.

If you let this stuff get to you then you have no-one else to blame when you come here and complain.

Is it me or am I detecting a lot of thin skinned people posting on these threads lately?

From hotlips to this thread to many more, if we spent as much time doing our jobs as we do belly aching and complaining to people who really can't make a difference in your own personal life, we'd have a lot more free time. (not sure if that came out right but I think you get my drift)

I must have stepped on spenact toes or hit a bit to close to home for him / her. First off I seriously doubt you have the education, training or experience to imply that I am a moron. Furthermore if you would pay attention to the profile you would have noticed that I am a newbie to EMT City therefore unaware of the fact this subject has been beat to death on here. Finally, if I said something that offended you I certainly didn't intend to but its kind of like a television show or radio program that offends a person. If you don't like the content change the damned station.

Furthermore if you would pay attention to the profile you would have noticed that I am a newbie to EMT City therefore unaware of the fact this subject has been beat to death on here.

With all due respect, you should have known because it was specifically mentioned in the user agreement to which you agreed when you created your account.

While Spenac's manner might have been a little over the top, he has a valid point.

Searching before posting is a basic practice here. I think if you incorporate this task into your pre-posting ritual you'll find you avoid this little bit of unpleasantness.

-be safe

I must have stepped on spenact toes or hit a bit to close to home for him / her. First off I seriously doubt you have the education, training or experience to imply that I am a moron. Furthermore if you would pay attention to the profile you would have noticed that I am a newbie to EMT City therefore unaware of the fact this subject has been beat to death on here. Finally, if I said something that offended you I certainly didn't intend to but its kind of like a television show or radio program that offends a person. If you don't like the content change the damned station.

First off do you not have a sense of humor? Sorry that my illustration stepped on your toes. Don't care if your a newbie or the creator of the site. :shock:

Secondly, search is your friend. Before posting, read a little on the site. Search the subject. There is not anything new under the sun. Locate the post and build on it. :?

Thirdly, "First off I seriously doubt you have the education, training or experience to imply that I am a moron." Your probably right. Didn't expect that now did you? :twisted:

Have a great day. Don't get your panties in a wad, and enjoy the site.

When I first starting working in EMS after having worked in an office for years, I was surprised how much gossiping/backstabbing/politics there are in this business. I'd thought this sort of stuff was only done by bored office workers who needed to create some drama in their dreary lives.

Does this kind of stuff happen among the doctors as well?

I don't know what it is....everyone trying to prove themselves? Lack of skill in selves, so they bring others down to show they're not doing so bad themselves? I know at work I feel like I have to justify everything I do even when not on a call, because someone will throw me under the boss....yet I hardly ever do the same.

Heh, I had just gotten home from a 24hr shift...was writing on autopilot :D

But yes, sometimes I DO feel like doing it to others, but try not to...it's difficult when others do it to you, though. I think it's a self-perpetuating cycle in a way...if management would just start showing disapproval for that kind of stuff...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.