Re-newing...

[/font:b05ef88c3c]

I got certified about 20yrs ago (I think) when i was in Girl Scouts (I know I know but i did REAL GOOD, long story). Anyways I got it and right as it was about to expire I was in a very traumatic car accident @ the age of 19 when I suffered a sever brain injury and had to learn how to do everything AGAIN. Sucks but hey this world is holding something for me...right

Anyways I LIVE to HELP people and still rem everything, strange I know! I was a PT Therapist in High School and hey I even had to do it after my accident, which thank god I rem allot of it b/c what they were having me do would of put me in worse shape. Either way my whole purpose of this is to ASK everyone who cares (LOL) if the re-test is that hard & where i could even take it! Strange I know! If your @ all interested in helping me out pls write me @ Riotgirl2@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!! :wink:

Much thanks~Kat

[/font:e6ccabf3c2]

I got certified about 20yrs ago (I think) when i was in Girl Scouts (I know I know but i did REAL GOOD, long story). Anyways I got it and right as it was about to expire I was in a very traumatic car accident @ the age of 19 when I suffered a sever brain injury and had to learn how to do everything AGAIN. Sucks but hey this world is holding something for me...right

Anyways I LIVE to HELP people and still rem everything, strange I know! I was a PT Therapist in High School and hey I even had to do it after my accident, which thank god I rem allot of it b/c what they were having me do would of put me in worse shape. Either way my whole purpose of this is to ASK everyone who cares (LOL) if the re-test is that hard & where i could even take it! Strange I know! If your @ all interested in helping me out pls write me @ Riotgirl2@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!! :wink:

Much thanks~Kat

Kat I hate to be obvious here but can you please explain what you are asking.

What test are you talking about?

How long have you been out of EMS or PT work? Have you retaken all the requirements for your classes?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is confused.

also, Please refrain from using abbreviations as many abbreviations do not correlate from state to state and some not even from service to service.

Sorry about my other message! Good thing I checked before I went to bed!

I need to re-new my CPR, PT and since i'm half asleep i honestly can't comprehend (sp) the rest! I mainly need to get certified in mainly alot of medical type things! Hope that's better and if it's not I'll fix it when i get to work 2morrow!

I'm sorry I had a long strssfull day 2day and looking forward my vacation this weekend in 3yrs!

Night~Kat

CPR - call the local hospital

PT - have no clue

and "a lot of medical stuff" covers a lot of medical stuff.

Please PM me and we can chat more about what you are needing.

Hey Kat

When I took CPR, we did it at our local pool, right in the middle of breath and chest compressions on a dummy, a real person was under for what I think we were told was 3 minutes, an actual drowing . . .wow. I dont know what happened after that, whether they lived or not, dont know.

Anyways Ruff is a cool guy, good you found us and even though we are a crazy bunch, we're all human. Hope that explains it.

Have a great day, eh!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.