10 simple rules for dating my daughter

Just Plain Ruff

I honor of Terri's impending arrival of twins and my impending arrival(mar 2 2008) arrival of what Terri tells me is a girl here is a list of Rules for dating my daughter.

Enjoy.

http://www.techzonez.com/forums/archive/in...php/t-4932.html

Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Define that statement Ruff?

Brent RUFF has a big KNIFE he is gonna remove those parts with one WHACK....Those are funny no matter what, LMAO me twins......i would like to adopt twins that would be cool. Imagine 2 more JUST like ME. :D:lol::lol::lol:

[web:f635561486]http://users.rcn.com/lanat/tensimplerules.htm[/web:f635561486]

Are you sure you have no children RCB? I ran accross another NY EMT that says diffrent.... Something about her child now goes about wanting to talk on the CB all the time and has a pokemon craze? LOL j/k bro!

NOW those rules are FOR me, I am gonna SO make a great mother in law. Brent glad you found that one I was wondering if they had one for son's.

terr

Are you sure you have no children RCB? I ran accross another NY EMT that says diffrent.... Something about her child now goes about wanting to talk on the CB all the time and has a pokemon craze? LOL j/k bro!

I'm still on CB, and now mostly on FRS/GMRS, but I know where I have been playing, and with whom, so there definitely are NO children.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.