Does size really matter?

...or number of questions to be more precise. I just took the NR EMT-P test today and now have joined the nervous masses waiting for test results. I waiting for EMT test results might actually be worse than waiting for EPT test results. In any case, I finished the test in about 77-78 questions. From what I have seen, that is a good sign, or is it. I felt pretty good after the test but now I'm more nervous than Paris Hilton in church. Anyone have any experience to share (not with Paris; well, then again...)?

Sorry for misleading anyone but I anticipated style points from Dust regarding the subject line and didn't want to disappoint. :twisted:

-100 for misleading ME .......I am sure you did fine and we expect a post saying you PASSED and party in WI........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

terr

I finished the test in about 77-78 questions. From what I have seen, that is a good sign, or is it. I felt pretty good after the test but now I'm more nervous than Paris Hilton in church. Anyone have any experience to share?

Well, there is the guy with almost the exact same question in the topic three below yours.

Stopped at 70

Minus five for not searching previous topics.

But yeah, the cleaver topic title and posting in the correct forum gets you your points back. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.