Bash ALS providers here

spenac

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem with any paramedic unless they do this, that and the other thing.

Spenac you crack me up.

Glad to help. Sometimes it gets way to serious on here.

Am I allowed to assault specific ALS personnel... or just the general populace? :|

Nobody is actually taking this stuff seriously are they?

Am I allowed to assault specific ALS personnel... or just the general populace? :|

Nobody is actually taking this stuff seriously are they?

Your choice. But there has been a rumor about personnel attacks not being allowed, but we'll see. And yes it's serious as the stubbed toe call at 3am.

And yes it's serious as the stubbed toe call at 3am.

It could be serious... you have to ask, "Why did they stub their toe?" Was it near syncope? TIA? Early sign of Hypoglycemia? What's their H&H level? PH balance? Rare form of chronic sleep-walking? These are things that good providers need to ask right?

(BTW, my partner is watching me write this and he just said "get the b!tch a bandaid") :|

Terri is a equal oppurtunity employer I HATE ALL PEOPLE THE SAME :! :!: :!: :!:

ALS BLS PTLS HTLS ETC the list goes on and on.....

you people crack me up

Cant wait till Dust and Somedic reads these I am waiting on their wisdom to guide us through.

Terr

It could be serious... you have to ask, "Why did they stub their toe?" Was it near syncope? TIA? Early sign of Hypoglycemia? What's their H&H level? PH balance? Rare form of chronic sleep-walking? These are things that good providers need to ask right?

(BTW, my partner is watching me write this and he just said "get the b!tch a bandaid") :|

Yup definitly need 2 large bore IV's, maybe an IO, a foley, consider RSI, can't be to careful.