Bash BLS providers here.

spenac

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt think we were here to bash others but to help them.....when did this become a forum of rippin apart fellow ems people rather than helping them ???????? :?

In the immortal words of Harry Callahan, "Some people need killin'."

+20 for no other reason than to cause a fight

What are you talking about??? I said we were docking him points. Don't you basics know anything? :wink:

What are you talking about??? I said we were docking him points. Don't you basics know anything? :wink:

THE PARAGOD HAS SPOKEN (those that do not have 'paragod' status, bow down NOW!!! :wink:

Spite me, will I go to EMS hell? A CNA in a nursing home?

Hey now, there's no need for that kind of talk. There are limits. :D

I really can't blame BLS providers for some of the calls I wind up on. Around my little corner of the peoples republic of new jersey we have services that encourage mediocrity and are quick to chop off the head that dares to rise above the herd, if an EMT tries to increase their education they are viewed as a threat to the alleged leadership and are dealt with.

Most of the EMT's that I encounter are interested in the medicine and seem to appriceate when I can turn a call into a teaching opportunity, who know the value of the phrase "I don't know". Those EMT's are the future of our profession and should be nurtured and "raised up right", those that are "just along for the ride" or "not into medicine" are easily identified and quickly relegated to stretcher bearer and scribe status.