Obviously an American EMT basic...

LOL!

There are several of those "Trunk Monkey" commercials on YouTube. That's the only medical one I know of, but they are all great!

And yes, first time I saw one I immediately thought it was a great idea for EMS videos! :lol:

Funny as hell and another good reason to stop being an emt basic for life. The sad thing is, Id rather have the trunk monkey emt on the video for a partner than some of the latest emt "graduates" from our technical college.

Somedic sends.

Always wanted to say this!

minus ten for posting in the wrong forum! (should be in funny stuff)

Minus ten for saying its the wrong forum. Obviously this is a serious thing we need to look at.

First off, are hard sided boxes the best carrying option? Look at all of the advancements with the bags out there. Modular, O2 built in, ampule carriers. This is something that should actually be seriously looked at by a national oversight committee.

Secondly, what type of C-Spine protocols is this technician using? Obviously we missed out on the extrication of the subject, and the impact itself. But with the initial appearance I do belive he should have full C-Spine precautions.

Third. I have never seen an AED with paddles? And how is it advising shocks when it is not connected to the patient? This is a serious equipment issue we need to have investigated. Recalls need to be issued.

Thank you very much for bringing this all to our attention.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.