Difficult preceptorship?

...I would ask what the proper dress would be for the party you invited me too. I'm not afraid to show up in Jeans, but would prefer to know what is most acceptable ahead of time.....?

Now hang on, I didn't know we were discussing fashion. For dresses, it is all in the length, fabric, and color, of course all depending on the type of party it is.

Hmm, jeans ok sometimes, maybe with a cami, or a teddy. Maybe we should consult with Becks on that one.

Oh wait, sorry, got off topic.

Back to your original thread. :wink:

Ahhhhh...thread! And we've been needing a becksdad/teddy reference for a while now...Michael's been slacking! (reaching for the slacks reference)

But did you miss the fact that it's Dust's party...probably no clothes allowed! :shock:

Dwayne

I wish I had something intelligent to say that someone else hasn't already mentioned but from my own experiences is the only advice I can give. I had some tough preceptors that were from Chicago. I watched them reduce some of my classmates to tears and put others in pure fits of rage. But in all honesty, how are said classmates going to function under the stress of EMS if they cant handle those preceptors? What I did was just kept my head up and my mouth shut unless spoken to. It wasn't easy but it worked for me. A lot of times, constructive criticism is the best teaching tool and the things i messed up on I can guarantee I'll remember them for life! Keep your head up Dwayne, your very smart and will do just fine! I enjoy reading your posts and have full confidence in you. I send you many well wishes and my blessings! take care!

But did you miss the fact that it's Dust's party...probably no clothes allowed! :shock:

Teddies are ALWAYS appropriate at my parties! :twisted: