Alberta Paramedic Programs

Tubbs

Well I've finally decided to take the leap and go into the paramedic program. I am in the process of applying a few places and I was wondering what program is the best.

I chose the wrong EMT program, poorly organized and folded a year after I graduated. I am hoping not to go through all that trouble again!

I will appreciate any and all information on the topic, and any tips as well.

Thanks!

Welcome Young Tubbs.

Try the search engine on this site...there is tons of info, try ACP, Alberta, NAIT, SAIT, PMA, Portage, +++ or any other key words, you will be amazed frankly.

cheers and good luck....... to become a Paramedic you first have to do your own homework.

hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip, thats awesome. I had no idea you could search the forums here, definitely a big help.

Haha, as for the homework, I will do my own. I miss being a professional student!

• 1 month later...
Well I've finally decided to take the leap and go into the paramedic program. I am in the process of applying a few places and I was wondering what program is the best.

I chose the wrong EMT program, poorly organized and folded a year after I graduated. I am hoping not to go through all that trouble again!

I will appreciate any and all information on the topic, and any tips as well.

Thanks!

What EMT Program was it? That sucks, sorry to hear it. Good luck with your future education, I personally would recommend NAIT or PMA.