So 2 year degree is good idea, what's your level of edu?

BEorP

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i support a 2 year degree I've got a BA in Admin of Justice, EMT-P, have had instructor ratings in many disciplines, and I now have a master's degree in project management.

But you don't have a 2 or 4 year EMS degree! Obviously, you're throwing D50 down the ET tube and giving ASA intranasally. :roll:

I support a 2 year degree program and will graduate in may with my degree from the only nationally accredited college for EMS in oklahoma.

Congratulations. I came out of that school May 2005 with my AAS in EMS. I support a two year degree for Paramedics, there are a lot of Gen Ed's that you have to take that I have found quite useful out here on the streets. It does come in pretty handy sometimes.

Hi everyone! I'm not sure of the other thread that the original poster if speaking about so I will take a guess here. :P Instead of going to school to be an EMT for say, 4 months, you wanted opinions as to whether or not it should be a 2 year program?

Well, before I'm sure that is the question you are referring to, I will just tell you about my education. :wink:

I currently hold a Master's degree in Advanced Curriculum and Teaching. I am a public school Spanish teacher. The only "schooling" I've had for Science is going to EMT school from January to May 3 times a week.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.