Blood Stain Removal

dropdeded

Hydrogen peroxide... if it's a white shirt that you can easily remove the patches from, a bleach soak might do you some good...

With the hydrogen peroxide, don't just pour it on then throw it in the wash... pour some on, scrub it together or with a brush, repeat, let it soak for a while with MORE hydrogen peroxide and THEN wash.

:o Good luck!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

MI EMT-B

Fresh blood, hydrogen peroxide, dab the spots and rub, rinse with cold water etc.

But since you have already washed the garment it may not be possible to get the stain out. Laundering sets the stain.

I have always used the peroxide bit, and always use cold water as warm or hot water sets stains.

I find that to get rid of the evidence you should burn the item.

Or take a pair of scissors and remove the spots that way

Otherwise, I have found that if you get a tub of oxyclean and tide and make a paste, let it sit for about an hour and then rub it in, put it in a washer with very very hot water and run the cycle. should have awhite shirt again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.