Health?

AMESEMT

Okay, deep breath.....I apologize if I did maybe miss interpret what Michael said (today has been a bad day). I guess looking that I only have seven posts I could see where you are coming from, Dwayne I suck at searching too.......Michael thank you for your help, and sorry if I was a jerk, putting it mildly. Your ditty is witty (wow I can rhyme), but I took it the wrong way. If you have any other menu recommendations I would greatly appreciate it or if you have any tips on searching that would be great. Again, sorry for being a jerk.

*Ahem, *Ahem... excuse the service please... here's a little appeticer for you, hope you enjoy it. If you need anything else please don't forget to call your waiter, or the management. However, I do recommend you check our menus more often. Have a great day, and hope to see you soon.

My pager went off on the way home, signaling something amiss at Table 16, so I rushed back.

I guess you just needed a prettier waitress to point to what was on the original menu. Fully understandable. So, now that we're getting to know your taste, here's a little doggy bag - with particular attention to the short answer that our gracious hostess hammerpcp has packed in as, uh, roughage. Buon appetito! :wink:

Cook your food yourself, eat less more often. Eat bad food (cookies, cake etc) in moderation and excercise. Been out of commission for a while and still not able to be active and saw a few lbs add on.

Following the above and its working great.Good Luck

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.