If you are religious, you'll understand these.

windsong

Be whoever you want to be.. just don't act too far outside of what's considered "appropriate" in public and don't threaten anyone else.

Yes? No? Maybe? Do you see my point?

I think Ram Dass did when he wrote:

>I have a relative who is in a mental hospital, he thinks he is christ. well, that’s groovy, i am crist also but he doesn’t think i am christ, he thinks he is christ because it happened to him and he took his ego wtih him, so he says: i’m special and when i say to him: sure man you’re christ and i’m christ too, he says: you don’t understand and when he’s out he steals cars and think like that because he needs them because he’s christ and that’s all right so they lock him up, he says: i don’t know...me...i’m a responsible member of society. i go to church, me they put in a mental hospital, you’re free you’ve got a beard you wear a dress you...” sure because as far as i’m concerned we’re all god, that’s the difference if you really think another guy is god he doesn’t lock you up.

funny about that<

A friend of mine is a christian fanatic, she says things to a point she knows the Lord speaks to her, ok we are both catholic.

So one day she phones me and says, Wendy I know the difference between the holy spirit's voice, but, I have this problem I'm hearing more than 1 voice and it's not the holy spirit's, so I said gee whose voice do you think it is and she said, I dont know, I thought maybe you might know. . . . . . . . DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM. :cry:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.