Freaky! Try this out!!!

Connie31079

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooh! MATH! I LOVE MATH!!! It's perfectly logical. It works based on multiples of nine, given the instructions, any number you choose will result in a multiple of nine and you get the same symbol on all multiples of nine..

Now someone will say, well, I did it twice, and the symbol changes.. Yes, it does, but if you screen print every time, all the symbols on the multiples of nine are the same. Every time you do it, the symbols change positions.

You're just a math stud!!

I caught the symbol changes, and notice that like symbols where in equal stages, but couldn't manage to put the two together...thanks for that!!

Have a good one!

Dwayne

I read the darn thing over and over, me having problems then I figured it out.

You know when you get instructions and everything is foreign until you throw the instructions away and figure it out for yourself, well I did that.

I get it now, as for Dwayne, what it's asking you is, if you pick a number for example 28, and you put 2+8=10, then 10 - 28=18

Focus on the symbol for the number 18 and surprize, surprize. . .gomer style. :wink:

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooh! MATH! I LOVE MATH!!! It's perfectly logical. It works based on multiples of nine, given the instructions, any number you choose will result in a multiple of nine and you get the same symbol on all multiples of nine..

Now someone will say, well, I did it twice, and the symbol changes.. Yes, it does, but if you screen print every time, all the symbols on the multiples of nine are the same. Every time you do it, the symbols change positions.

You must be White & Nerdy . . .Weird Al!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.