Transition from street to ER

becksdad

If you dislike ASSA so much then why do you keep going on about them not giving you a job. Good lord were not judging you, were just saying that there’s other services that require paramedics. Just because you’re having problems with ASSA doesn’t mean the world has to end, look around more. Have you tried www.seek.com.au they have an endless lits of "paramedics urgently required" jobs all over Australia. I don't understand why you continue telling us about your problems, it’s quiet obvious you are not doing everything possible to get a job, and your doing everything in your power to 'bitch' about how there not giving you a job. I’m sure you will find a job, keep trying!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this site lasts many years and I am still a part of it. I aslo hope Timmy is too becaus this kid is a blast. He is something special and is only going to get better as he ages. I love it!

The thing about 17 year old 'legends' is they do not know what it is like to have a family, a partner with full time professional work, mortgages and car repayments which make upping and moving around willy nilly damn near impossible. It's easy to contemplate racing all over the country after work when mum and dad pay for you to live with them, and the biggest expenses you have is you mothly trip to the music shop.

Besides, I brought it up intially in jest as the 'paramedic version of hell' Bushy was the one that had a sook that I was using the term 'paramedic' in ironical reference to myself which got the whole thing started. I've already said I couldn't give a toss anymore, hence I'm doing my transition nursing degree next year. ie, I'm not interested in ambulance services anymore, at least in this country for the time being.

Of course I'm pissed off and passionate about what happened but I'm moving on and making me discuss it is going to cause me to do nothing but bitch, you would too if you're in my position so for chirst sake let it rest

Scorpy_CFS- While I do sympathise for you and your situation, this is something that you and your wife need to talk about. I don’t see how posting on this site would get you any further from were you are standing now. But if you must use it for ‘therapeutic’ purposes then I’m not stoping you.

Also, I apologise for how that last post sounded Timmy, especially seeing that you brought up something that I forgot I'd gotten rid of in that massive post I deleted which was that I generally do not care unless I'm forced to discuss it. So I apologise for offending. I have an annoying habit of biting back hard which is why I caught the hook from Bushy. It is devistating to be passed over for employment in an industry that you love, are passionate about, when all you want to do is turn a love of helping people into a career and then have your motives and problems splashed back in your face as if they're trivial.

As I edited in my last post, I've moved on, I really don't care on the surface and I'll care even less when I'm out of the orderly system and back into a clinical field to keep my mind busy, even if it's not on the road. So lets just let it rest.

For someone who keeps saying hes over it you sure go on about it a lot

I stand by my comments

Bushy enough man lol… He’s gone down swinging leave it.