which is the better lightbar

which is better strobes rotators or LED's  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• LED's
    • rotators
    • strobes

While the whirrly lights are somewhat visible, the LED's are the brightest by far. Techincally I could see a LED light bar during the day approx 1/2 mile away. The other 2 options you would have to be almost on top of it to see them.

Aside from the beating you're going to take for grammar and spelling, please tell me you are not asking which to put on your private vehicle...?

I hope you have a thick skin...you are likely to need it in this thread...(search would have been your friend here)

Dwayne

In my service we have massive rotators light bars on top, strobes on the front bullbar, LED’s on the back and sides. The reverse lights and headlights also flash and you can have the hazard lights on if you want... And just to be whackerish the green first aid sign on the front flashes. We get them fitted though Mader which is an Aussie Company.

heh heh heh

I just had to pop in to see who the latest victim of whacker-slamming was going to be.

Take a deep breath, and get ready for the beating of your life! LOL

You definitely should have run a search first to save yourself the pain.

:lol:

LEDs. Lower maintainance, longer life, lower power draw, and the newest ones are brighter than any strobe or rotator I've seen during the day and they don't require large size power supplies.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.