My husband has the car

ERDoc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now. Maybe he looks good.

He might...you know becksdad, you could answer this question with one quick snapshot!

:lol: You know, I'd throw in a few bucks to see that happen! (Damn the consequences, I'll get therapy later)

Dwayne

Teddy.....women.....aquatic emergencies.......immunity.........

HAHAHA!LOL!!!......ERDoc better get back on here and finish this off before the whole thread implodes!!

Attention all passengers, the captain has abandoned ship. This is no way to stop the sinking of this one.

To try to answer all questions in one reply:

No snake bites. House built 3 years ago, electric stove. It never seems to wake her up, but is present when she wakes up. It goes away after she has been headache up for a few hours. The only nightmares she has is the ones of becksdad (man I feel bad for beck, if only he knew what his dad was doing) in her leather. No palpitations, memory seems intact. VS are pretty much the same as they were.

So to recap this is a middle-aged woamn with h/o htn dx one year ago who seemed to be well controlled on atenolol who is c/o a right sided headache when she wakes up every morning for the past week. No other headache history. Pain is nonradiating and is usually relieved after she has been up for a few hours. She has some nauseousness, but no vomiting or visual distrubances. The is no neuro deficit on exam and the exam is otherwise unremarkable.

You arrive at the ER and the doc says he's too busy for someone that sounds like something so benign. He tells you to write the orders and he'll cosign them. What do you want to order?