I love this job!!

James_ffemt

James,

i think that you should either whipe your chin cause the BS is flowing to fast.

Either that or you should really think about what the hell you r doing my life is worth more than this job & if you think otherwise then u really need to get yr head read.

Personally i think i am right on the first count

Phil

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things to learn from this post:

1.) They don't pay us enough to do stuff like that

2.) If PD isn't on scene for at least 6 hours after a triple shooting, something has gone horribly wrong with your local 5-0

3.) If there are that many of them, and they are that angry with you.....you probably wouldn't be typing that, having worked on a number of reserves, if they want you to go away, they make sure you go away, remember, "Hunting Rights" means they have guns, and are good with those guns

4.) A mass migration of people like that in POV would cause such a traffic and parking nightmare at a small little hospital, you'd be lucky to even get within 5 miles of the damn place.

Yeah, hmm didn,t see any or hear of state news either... snifff. ... sniff I smell b..s....oh by the way it's spelled xanax..and what bird was flying last Sat. when most was (yellow or red) grounded for weather?

R/r 911

Different side of state Ridryder 911. posted Tulsa World clip. Will try to find you guys local clippings.

Local bar, 300 + there and about 300 at the er. No BS here. And yes it was a mess and mistakes happened during the call. Was just posting to tell you guys about it. No wonder people leave this site due to all of your put downs and smart ass remarks.

No wonder people leave this site due to all of your put downs and smart ass remarks.

Its not that, but you have to admit your story was a little over the top.

300 people at the ER? I gotta admit, it sounds like a case of post-incident embellishment. Just another big fish story. The sad part is, it was interesting enough without that part. Adding it just made you look worse.

But, thats just my $.02.

Not to mention not one of your sources corroborated that figure.

First, I have been to Okmlugee ER and there is no way to get 300 people in the parking lot.. but, I can attest in Okmulgee, the society and make up of the socioeconomic (trying to be politically correct here) I can see where this might happen though.. sorry James, but you have to admit it sounded wild,.. hang in there and callous up.. you know this is the usual EMS response.. tell me, show me, show me proof, then I might believe you..

Soundsl like a cluster f**k...

R/r 911

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.