Why was ACE844 banned?

Nate

I would like to know why ACE844 was banned. I understand that him and ALERTmedic were having a rather heated conversation, but I do not understand how one was banned when ALERTmedic clearly made a threat and a personal attack.

I guess I just don't see the point in purging a member who has been here nearly a year and half and has contributed so much.

Well I figured I'd ask for what it's worth. This thread will probably be deleted in a few minutes anyways.

Nate

I would like to know why ACE844 was banned. I understand that him and ALERTmedic were having a rather heated conversation, but I do not understand how one was banned when ALERTmedic clearly made a threat and a personal attack.

I guess I just don't see the point in purging a member who has been here nearly a year and half and has contributed so much.

Well I figured I'd ask for what it's worth. This thread will probably be deleted in a few minutes anyways.

Nate

You think I made a threat? WOW! I sure as hell didn't threaten him. He threatened me! Too bad you didn't get to see the threats he threw my way. Not even close to what you're calling a threat, pal.

ACE844 said his post was removed/edited. Regardless, I see ALERTmedic as being more of the problem then ACE844. We do have a number of strong individuals, however I have never seen ACE844 attack or toss out a threat. Seems like me that someone was getting their feelings hurt and ACE844 paid the price.

It would appear from the thread in question, the last by Alert and Ace both got removed.

Play nice boys or you will be sent to your rooms.

Its been said before and I will say it again.

Read the terms of Service you all agreed to when you joined.

As for Ace, he has been given much leniency. He recieved the maximum warnings which is 7. While earning these warnings, there was constant communication via email and PMs as to what the problem was and how he should correct it. He complied for a while and then went to his old ways, thus earning more warnings. 7 warnings is more than fair. Actually if you count all the PMs before a warning was issued, he far exceded the 7.

Also in the terms of service, this type of stuff is not to be discussed in an open forum. You are to direct all comments and questions to admin. I am going to lock this thread and he may delete it.

There is a lot going on aside from whatever happened recently that the general members are not aware of as we are very quick in removing offensive posts and a lot of the ones we edit or censor are never seen by the general membership.

Yes Ace is a very productive member and a wealth of knowledge, however that does not give him the right to super cede the rules. One good player in a sport does not makeup the whole team, nor does he carry the whole team.

Ace will be able to reapply in a few months. Until then...