So what would you do????

Ok...I walk into the station Tuesday morning to relieve the crew who just finished their 48. Since it's so hot I have been drinking alot of water and had brought some to put in the fridge. I open the fridge and there sits a six pack with one missing. I know it wasn't there Sunday morning when I left and this crew came on. Also, it has been a suspicion that one of the guys drinks alot. What would you do?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact the chief, and tell them there is a 6 pack. I know that in this same state most cities have a local ordinance and policy of no alcohol on city property and definitely not at the work place...non excusable. In fact that is just pure boisturous that they want to get fired... and I would help them out. This is not a teenage camp... if they can't be more mature than that.

R/r 911

2 crew members, and only 1 missing....sounds a little fishy. there are recipes that call for beer, maybe this is what happened. we aren't allowed to bring alcohol either, and does that put a damper on Christmas and st pats day.....lol! oh sorry i was slipping of the subject!

talk to the crew before pointing a finger and get a feel for what is truly going on! it may be nothing....

madmedic

maybe he had them in his car from before the shift and was just keeping them cold so they wouldnt skunk in the heat.i woundnt go the chief without talking to the guys first.if they wernt on my rotation i wouldnt even worry about it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.